Subject: Re: HI

From: Chris Shelton <[email-masked]>

Hi Doug,

Hope Flag was good to you.

I've been trading email with the ifa-chris about biz stuff, and
think the contract is on track.  I had to do some state forms,
they are in process.  Dan sent raytrace and other info on Spex.
The raytrace reads in fine and looks plausible.  I'll be around
tomorrow and the day after if you want to talk.  Once the Labor
day weekend starts I could be hard to find, through Wednesday of
next week.

Hasta,
Chris

>Hi,
>
>Are you around.  I have been trying to call you but no luck.
>I just got back the end of last week from Flagstaff.
>I wanted to chase up any loose ends regarding your contract.
>
>Doug