Subject: Re: Letter of invitation to IRTF meeting

From: Chris Shelton <[email-masked]>

Dear Bob Joseph,

Thank you for your invitation to the IRTF Adaptive Optics Design
meeting.  I will be able to attend.

Aloha,

Chris Shelton
[email-masked]
808 881-3817
808 885-4464 fax

>Dear Dr. Shelton
>
>I should like to invite you to attend a meeting on the adaptive 
>optics system for the NASA Infrared Telescope Facility (IRTF).  The 
>NASA Infrared Telescope Adaptive Optics Design meeting will be held 
>on 28 September 1999 at the Institute for Astronomy, beginning at 
>10:00 a.m.
>
>The agenda is as follows:
>
>Morning (10:00 a.m.)
>Plate scales and sampling issues with AO
>Special concerns for use of AO with SPEX
>
>After Lunch (1:30 p.m.)
>Optical Concept for the AO relay
>Ideas for the wavefront sensor
>
>Your expenses, which include your airline ticket, meals, mileage, car 
>rental, taxi and parking shall be reimbursed by the NASA IRTF. A 
>reimbursement form, which include the regulations for reimbursement, 
>will be issued to you on the day of the meeting. Please submit 
>receipts for airline ticket, hotel, car rental, taxi and parking 
>together with your reimbursement form. In addition, we will ask that 
>you complete the "Statement of Citizenship and Residence for Tax 
>Purpose Form", which is a requirement of the University of Hawaii for 
>all non-employees requesting travel reimbursements.
>
>Please confirm that you are able to attend.
>
>Aloha
>
>Bob Joseph
>IRTF Division Chief